What is Tremor?
It is a repetitive abnormal movement of usually hands or at times other areas. Diseases like Parkinson, drugs, alcohol abuse or withdrawal etc can cause tremors.
Questions and answers on "Tremor"
Health resources related to Tremor
- Diagnosis of tremor
- Slipped disk arm tremor
- Acupressure tremor body tcm
- Hereditary tremor condition
- Why is there a tremor in my hands after lifting somthing heavy
- Tremor in hands loss of strength related
- Tremor in cancer patients
- Digital tremor medical indian army
- Tremor of hand in newborn at birth
- Hand tremor holding phone