What is Torticollis?
Torticollis is a fibrous mass in the sternocleiodomastiod muscle. It is a rock-hard mass in the neck, more prominent with head flexed, associated with fixed rotation.This is caused by genetic factor or due to injury to sternocleiodomastiod muscle.
Questions and answers on "Torticollis"
Health resources related to Torticollis
- Acute torticollis after bronchitis
- Three year old torticollis
- Torticollis fever
- B12 supplement spasmodic torticollis
- Do statins cause torticollis
- Torticollis in babies treatment
- Will torticollis give me nose bleeds
- Congenital muscular torticollis
- Can medical marijuana be used to treat spasmodic torticollis
- Torticollis handouts for parents