What is Tooth abscess?
When there is infection in the root of the tooth or the gums surrounding the tooth , since these are closed and tense places , the dead bacteria and your immunity cells start to accumulate under or near tooth , known as tooth abscess . Incision and drainage is the best treatment.
Questions and answers on "Tooth abscess"
Health resources related to Tooth abscess
- Tooth abscess for 2 years
- I have a big tooth abscess
- Can biaxin xl cure tooth abscess ?
- Tooth abscess spitting blood
- Dua for tooth abscess
- Is a tooth abscess hard or soft
- Does flucloxacillin get rid of an tooth abscess
- What antibiotic is best for tooth abscess
- What is a tooth abscess look like
- Tooth abscess harm unborn baby