What is Tonsilitis?
Tonsillitis is inflammation of the tonsils most commonly caused by viral or bacterial infection. Tonsils are glandular, soft, red lumps that can be seen at the back of the throat. They are a part of the human immune system and are made up of tissues that help the body to defend itself against various infections.
Questions and answers on "Tonsilitis"
Health resources related to Tonsilitis
- Does ezithral cure tonsilitis
- Swollen cheeks with tonsilitis
- Toxic mould tonsilitis
- My 18 month old has tonsilitis
- Tonsilitis leading to heart problems
- Mottled skin and tonsilitis in 2 year old
- Tonsilitis and irregular heart beat
- Playing sport with tonsilitis
- Can chronic ear infections and tonsilitis be caused by mold black mold
- Cunilingus tonsilitis