What is Tlc?
It is the total leukocyte concentration,also called white cell count.It consists of neutropils,lymphocytes,monocytes,basophils and eosinophils.Some of these can be raised in various situations like a raise in neutrophils in bacterial infection which gives an overall increase in TLC.
Questions and answers on "Tlc"
Health resources related to Tlc
- High tlc and stomach ache
- Can tlc and dlc tests indicate cancer
- What is tlc in blood cp
- Tlc more and dlc less in blood report during pregnancy
- Effect of high tlc count
- What does blood tlc 12600 mean
- Should tlc and dlc be tested for severe cough
- Drugs/medication for Tlc
- What is the maximum and minimum limit of tlc
- How to eat tlc count