It has been months since the bite so poison is completely out of the symptoms. what is left of is the dermatological response and reactions. topical care and consult to a dermatologist will help. no worries.
As per your case history you are having pompholyx, my treatment advice is -
1. Don't squeeze the lesions as it may worsen the condition.
2. Apply a mild antibiotic plus steroid cream like fusiderm-b cream twice daily on affected skin.
3. Take an antihistamine medication like levocetrizine...