What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is ringing sensation in the ears. There are various causes of tinnitus common ones being- injury to inner ear, infection/inflammation of the inner ear, meniere's disease, etc. The tinnitus is managed according to the underlying cause.
Questions and answers on "Tinnitus"
Health resources related to Tinnitus
- Jogging with tinnitus
- What should be done to treat tinnitus
- New treatment for tinnitus
- Causes of unilateral tinnitus
- Loud hearing history of tinnitus duxifarl prescribed any suggestion
- Can cpap cause tinnitus
- Suffering from tinnitus for 3 years kindly suggest the treatment
- Tinnitus and metal taste on tongue
- Has tinnitus and is getting worse suggest treatment
- How to get rid of tinnitus for otosclerosis