What is Tinea corporis?
Tinea corporis is a skin infection due to fungi. It is also called ringworm of the body. The rash begins as a small area of red, raised spots and pimples. The rash slowly becomes ring-shaped, with a red-colored, raised border and a clearer center.
Questions and answers on "Tinea corporis"
Health resources related to Tinea corporis
- Tinea corporis causes
- Tinea corporis of the nipple
- Tinea corporis gladiatorum
- Drugs/medication for tinea corporis infection
- Drugs/medication for tinea corporis
- Symptoms of tinea corporis infection
- Nursing intervention for tinea corporis
- I am suffering from tinea corporis, can i take lotrimin af jock itch cream?
- Tinea corporis manus pedis
- Permanent treatment of tinea corporis