Tic douloureux

Questions and answers on "Tic douloureux"

Every so often, I have an area on my forehead, just above my left eye, that gets sensitive. If I touch that area, or hair in the area (brow), I get...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome

I appreciate your concern

Based on your description, it's trigeminal neuralgia also...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

im male 28 and i get pain and tenderness down the left side of my face, my eye, head ,nostril ,ear , throat and teath hurt. i use to get this more...

doctor1 MD


Thank you for posting your query.

Your symptoms indicate that you might be suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia.

It is a neuropathic...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

is there a connection between hypothyroidism and weeping leg ulcer? I have dermatitis herpetiformis (related to gluten) and a dairy intolerance. I...

doctor1 MD


Myxedema describes a specific form of cutaneous and dermal edema secondary to increased deposition of connective tissue components (like...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Tic douloureux

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Medical Topics