What is Thyroid disease?
Thyroid diseases are diseases pertaining to the thyroid gland.Thyroid gland is located in the neck.It secretes two hormones T3 and T4 which are responsible for maintaining homeostasis in the body.Diseases of the thyroid include cysts, inflammations (thyroiditis), benign and malignant tumors.
Questions and answers on "Thyroid disease"
Health resources related to Thyroid disease
- Food to avoid with thyroid disease
- Dua for thyroid disease
- Vulvar itching with thyroid disease
- Thyroid disease in afrikaans
- Muscle tension in neck and shoulders from thyroid disease
- Low platelets thyroid disease
- Thyroid disease green stool
- How to cure thyroid disease yoga
- Exaggerated startle reflex from thyroid disease
- Thyroid disease and colitis