What is Throat irritation?
Throat irritation can refer to a dry cough, a scratchy feeling at the back of the throat, or a sensation of a lumpy feeling or something stuck at the back of the throat.
Questions and answers on "Throat irritation"
Health resources related to Throat irritation
- Sweets cause throat irritation
- Gastric and throat irritation
- Throat irritation mouthwash
- Allergies throat irritation
- Sweet potato throat irritation
- Chest burn due to acidity throat irritation reason
- Throat irritation mucous and chills after drinking alcohol
- Is mouth and throat irritation a side effect of nicorette?
- Chapati cause throat irritation
- Fumes causing throat irritation