What is Thalassemia?
Thalassemia is a blood disorder passed down through families in which the body makes an abnormal form of hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen. The disorder results in excessive destruction of red blood cells, which leads to anemia.
Questions and answers on "Thalassemia"
Health resources related to Thalassemia
- Thalassemia treatment in ayurved
- Can sickle cell traits trigger thalassemia
- Thalassemia trait diagnosis
- Can thalassemia cause facial bone deformities?
- Thalassemia trait baby aspirin
- Effects of minor thalassemia during conception
- How u treat dental problem with patient has thalassemia
- Will thalassemia appear in mid life
- What is thalassemia and what causes it
- Hemp oil and thalassemia