What is Teratoma?
Teratomas are germ cell tumors commonly composed of multiple cell types derived from one or more of the 3 germ layers.Teratomas could be benign, well-differentiated (mature) cystic lesions to those that are solid and malignant (immature).
Questions and answers on "Teratoma"
Health resources related to Teratoma
- Facial skin problems associated teratoma dermoid
- Diagnosis of teratoma
- Symptoms of teratoma
- Teratoma causes
- Teratoma , polycystic ovary causes
- Benign cystic teratoma of the ovary
- What is a teratoma in the ovary
- Child has immature teratoma sonogram shows abnormal ovary problem
- Drugs/medication for teratoma , polycystic ovary
- Symptoms of teratoma , polycystic ovary