What is Tenosynovitis?
Tenosynovitis is inflammation of the lining of the sheath that surrounds a tendon (the cord like structure that joins muscle to bone). The synovium is a lining of the protective sheath that covers tendons. Tenosynovitis is inflammation of this sheath.
Questions and answers on "Tenosynovitis"
Health resources related to Tenosynovitis
- Bicipital tenosynovitis treatment
- De query vein tenosynovitis
- Drugs/medication for tenosynovitis
- 4th dorsal compartment tenosynovitis
- Stenosis tenosynovitis right thumb
- Flexor hallucis longus tenosynovitis
- Herbs for de quervains tenosynovitis
- De quervains tenosynovitis exercises
- Tenosynovitis hormones
- Tenosynovitis in both hands due to nitric oxide or l-arginine