What is Tendonitis?
Tendinitis (also called tendonitis) is an inflammation or irritation of a tendon, a thick cord that attaches bone to muscle. Tendinitis is most often caused by repetitive, minor impact on the affected area, or from a sudden more serious injury.
Questions and answers on "Tendonitis"
Health resources related to Tendonitis
- Calcific tendonitis of the shoulder
- Tendonitis of the supraspinatus tendon
- Peroneus longus tendonitis symptoms
- Can tendonitis turn into arthritis
- How to tell if it is a blood clot or tendonitis
- Am diabetic have finger tendonitis taking onglyza advice
- Tendonitis treatment caused by cipro
- What is the permanent solution for tendonitis in hands
- Does masterbating affect shoulder tendonitis
- Pain in foot ankle is it tendonitis on ibuprofen further