What is Tendinosis?
It is a Chronic Tendon Injury. It is thought to be caused by microtears in the connective tissue in and around the tendon, leading to an increase in tendon repair cells. This may lead to reduced tensile strength, thus increasing the chance of tendon rupture.
Questions and answers on "Tendinosis"
Health resources related to Tendinosis
- Achilles tendinosis prognosis treatment
- Tendinosis causes
- Patellar tendinosis vs tendinitis
- Ask a tendinosis doctor
- What are the treatments for diffuse tendinosis
- Can tendinosis become permanent
- Severe tendinosis right shoulder supraspinatus
- Can car accident cause tendinosis and thickening of patellar tendo
- Gluteus minimus tendinosis treatment
- Gluteus medius tendinosis exercises