What is Tendinopathy?
It is any disease or disorder of the tendon. Tendons connect muscle to bone.Types of tendinopathies include tendinitis,which is an acute injury to the tendon with inflammation, and tendinosis, which is a more chronic injury to a tendon.
Questions and answers on "Tendinopathy"
Health resources related to Tendinopathy
- Symptoms of tendinopathy , bicipital tenosynovitis
- Tendinopathy of the subscapularis
- Treatment and cure for tendinopathy , bicipital tenosynovitis
- Symptoms of tendinopathy
- Gluteal tendinopathy treatment
- Glut med tendinopathy
- Drugs/medication for tendinopathy , bicipital tenosynovitis
- Diagnosis of tendinopathy
- Tendinopathy causes
- Gluteus medius tendinopathy symptoms