What is Tachypnea?
Tachypnea is the condition of rapid breathing. In adult humans at rest, any rate between 12-20 breaths per minute is normal and tachypnea is indicated by a ventilatory rate greater than 20 breaths per minute.
Questions and answers on "Tachypnea"
Health resources related to Tachypnea
- Treatment and cure for Tachypnea
- Causes of tachypnea in adults
- Premature atrial contractions and transient tachypnea of newborn
- Transitional tachypnea of newborn
- Diagnosis of Tachypnea
- Drugs/medication for Tachypnea
- Tachypnea causes
- Tachypnea and overactive thyroid
- Symptoms of Tachypnea
- Transient tachypnea of the newborn
Recent questions on Tachypnea