What is Syphilis?
Syphilis is one type of sexually transmitted disease. It is the result of a bacterial infection of the genital tract by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is passed from one person to another during direct sexual contact with this lesion that involves vaginal, oral, or anal sex. It can also be passed from an infected mother to her baby during pregnancy and result in stillbirth or serious birth defects.
Questions and answers on "Syphilis"
Health resources related to Syphilis
- Is rocephin used in the treatment of syphilis, early?
- Whats the common name for syphilis
- Can i take doxy 200 for syphilis, latent?
- Syphilis and cdc
- Syphilis twitching
- Positive tpha positive with syphilis treatment
- Can syphilis kill you
- Syphilis test vdrl window period
- Can you get syphilis from drinking after someone
- Syphilis genus and species