What is Synovitis?
Synovitis is the inflammation of a synovial (joint-lining) membrane, usually painful, particularly on motion, and characterized by swelling, due to fluid collection in a synovial sac. Synovitis is a major problem in rheumatoid arthritis, in juvenile arthritis, in lupus, and in psoriatic arthritis.
Questions and answers on "Synovitis"
Health resources related to Synovitis
- Diagnosis of synovitis
- Symptoms of synovitis
- Crystalline synovitis signs
- Could a botched injection cause synovitis
- Synovitis and glaucoma diagnosis
- Viral synovitis of the hip
- Synovitis at l3 l4
- Synovitis pigmentosa treatments
- What is synovitis and tenosynovitis
- Homeopathic medicine for synovitis syrup