What is Sunburn?
A sunburn is a form of radiation burn that affects living tissue such as skin that results from an overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, commonly from the sun.
Questions and answers on "Sunburn"
Health resources related to Sunburn
- Allergies that feel like sunburn
- How to treat sunburn blisters
- Symptoms feels like sunburn under arm
- Red sunburn rash on butt toddler
- Red bumps on skin after sunburn
- Sunburn like rash on upper chest
- Sunburn like rash on legs
- Sunburn veins forehead
- Regrowth of mole got itchy sunburn should i be concerned
- Severe sunburn skin imprint