Suffering with acidity

Questions and answers on "Suffering with acidity"

I am a patient of acute acidity and now my ESR is on higher side and I often feel pain in left side and in centre of my stomach just below the...

doctor1 MD

Get Ultrasound Abdomen,Endoscopy.Consult Gastrenterologist

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

i am a female age 59 yrs hve been suffering from acidity acute and flatulence for several days and discomfort in the chest which is relived after...

For an immediate answer, try our premium service   Ask a Doctor Now

Is there is any harm if we continuously take medicine name called rabonik plus for long term...i have been prescribed this medicine to take...

doctor1 MD

Hi there,
Thank you for writing to us.
Actually the thing is that acidity or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic problem and...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Suffering with acidity

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Lab Tests
Related Procedures