What is Stuttering?
Stuttering is a talk with continued involuntary repetition of sounds, especially initial consonants.In this disease patient produce a series of short and sharp sounds.In this condition patient must consult a psychiatrist or neurologist for their expert opinion.
Questions and answers on "Stuttering"
Health resources related to Stuttering
- Stuttering causes
- Stuttering due to enlarged tonsils and adnoids
- Stuttering in children and has large tonsils and adenoids
- Stuttering fluid in ear
- Stuttering rehabilitation centers in hyderabad
- Stuttering solution by aayurvedic
- I have a problem of stuttering from my childhood i feel it
- Is there any treatment for stuttering
- Symptoms of stuttering
- Klinefelter and stuttering