What is Stroke recovery?
A goal of stroke management to reduce brain injury and promote maximum patient recovery.Patients are encouraged to participate in secondary prevention programs for stroke Prevention. The initial severity of impairments and individual characteristics, such as motivation, social support, and learning ability, are key predictors of stroke recovery outcome. Gain will occur within the first 12 weeks
Questions and answers on "Stroke recovery"
Health resources related to Stroke recovery
- Ashwagandha stroke recovery
- What antioxidants are best for stroke recovery
- Length of stroke recovery
- Ups and downs of stroke recovery
- Blood clot stroke recovery
- Mild stroke recovery time
- Medicine for stroke recovery
- Massive stroke recovery prognosis
- Stroke recovery after massive stroke
- Stroke recovery diet