What is Strabismus?
It is deviation of eyeball due to improper functioning of external muscle of eye, leading to squint, which may be secondary to trauma to the orbit or due to injury to the optic nerve.
Questions and answers on "Strabismus"
Health resources related to Strabismus
- Strabismus from pot smoking
- Is it normal to strabismus
- Suffering with strabismus since childhood is there any treatment
- Does elevated blood pressure affect strabismus
- Have strabismus in eye is this curable
- Strabismus and driving
- Strabismus amber blister
- Types of strabismus
- Strabismus exercises for infants
- Ayurvedic medicine for strabismus squint eyes