What is Stomatitis?
It is the inflammation of oral mucosa. Causes are vitamin deficiency, immune deficiecy, etc.
Questions and answers on "Stomatitis"
Health resources related to Stomatitis
- Stomatitis in children treatment
- Symptoms of kanker ulcers/ stomatitis
- Can cortizone 10 anal itch cream cure aphthous stomatitis, recurrent?
- Stomatitis baby
- Drugs/medication for recurrent aphthous stomatitis
- Lichenoid stomatitis symptoms
- Stomatitis aphtosa treatment
- Stomatitis in toddlers
- Drugs/medication for stomatitis
- Stomatitis signs and symptoms