What is Stiffness?
Stiffness is restricted movement of joint. There is a pain on movement of joint. It may be the symptom of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondilytis. It may be caused by injury or overuse.
Questions and answers on "Stiffness"
Health resources related to Stiffness
- Is muscle pains or stiffness a side effect of livalo?
- Is muscle stiffness a side effect of haldol decanoate?
- Jaw stiffness due to gutka use
- Is joint pain, stiffness, or swelling a side effect of mercaptopurine?
- Dull pain under collar bone stiffness in neck reason
- Neck stiffness with heart palpatations
- Knuckle stiffness postpartum
- Painful knee cap stiffness fluttering around ankle what can help
- Pain at the sole of foot stiffness diabetic remedy
- Knee stiffness after synvisc injection