What is Sterilization?
Sterilization is a term referring to any process that eliminates (removes) or kills all forms of microbial life, including transmissible agents.
Questions and answers on "Sterilization"
Health resources related to Sterilization
- Drugs/medication for sterilization
- Sterilization of instruments for surgery
- Proper sterilization of surgical instruments
- Surgical instrument sterilization standards
- Methods of sterilization
- Fentynal use and sterilization in men
- Adiana sterilization side effects
- Sterilization from radiation/chemotherapy
- Sterilization of medical instruments
- Treatment and cure for sterilization