What is Status epilepticus?
It is a life-threatening condition in which the brain is in a state of persistent seizure. Definitions vary, but currently it is defined as one continuous, unremitting seizure lasting longer than five minutes, or recurrent seizures without regaining consciousness between seizures for greater than five minutes.
Questions and answers on "Status epilepticus"
Health resources related to Status epilepticus
- Apls status epilepticus
- Status epilepticus after heart stint surgery
- Non convulsive status epilepticus
- Status epilepticus trop t
- Status epilepticus brain damage and dla
- Diagnosis of status epilepticus
- Status epilepticus and heart failure
- Treatment and cure for status epilepticus
- Dropping sats and heartbeat status epilepticus
- Can the doc stop a status epilepticus