What is Sprained ankle?
Sprained ankle is a common medical condition where one or more of the ligaments of the ankle is torn or partially torn. Symptoms that can be experienced with a sprain is important in determining that the injury is not really a break in the bone. When a sprain occurs, blood vessels will leak fluid into the tissue that surrounds the joint.
Questions and answers on "Sprained ankle"
Health resources related to Sprained ankle
- Infected sprained ankle
- Sprained ankle heals and now itchy
- Walking cast for sprained ankle
- Badly sprained ankle treatment
- Ice on sprained ankle
- Bad sprained ankle healing time
- How to care for a sprained ankle
- Epsom salt sprained ankle
- Swimming with sprained ankle
- With a sprained ankle do you sleep with the boot