What is Spondylosis?
Spondylosis is degenerative osteoarthritis of the joints between the center of the spinal vertebrae or bones of our back and/or neural foramina. If severe, it may cause pressure on nerve roots with subsequent sensory and/or motor disturbances, such as pain in the neck, shoulder, arm, back, and/or leg, paresthesia, or muscle weakness in the limbs.It is more common in old age.
Questions and answers on "Spondylosis"
Health resources related to Spondylosis
- Type of doctor for spondylosis
- Advised on spondylosis supplement of nutralite product
- Spondylosis and ear ringing
- Spondylosis oncologist
- Lumbay spondylosis pathophysiology
- Does the medication for spondylosis have any side effects
- Can lumber spondylosis use treadmill
- Spondylosis during pregnancy
- Thoracic spondylosis brace treatment
- Spondylosis and tremors