What is Spondylolysis?
Sponylolysis is a defect of the vertebra, usually in the lumbar region. It is typically caused by a stress fracture and the bone between the anterior and posterior facet joints then becomes detached. This can be caused by excessive physical activity that puts undue pressure on the facet joints. Treatment involves pain relief, physiotherapy and surgery.
Questions and answers on "Spondylolysis"
Health resources related to Spondylolysis
- Congenital spondylolysis lumbosacral
- Symptoms of spondylolysis
- Spondylolysis causes
- Treatment and cure for unilateral spondylolysis
- Drugs/medication for spondylolysis
- Have spondylolysis consistent bruises on back why the discomfort
- What is bilateral spondylolysis
- Symptoms of unilateral spondylolysis
- What is spondylolysis and what causes it
- Diagnosis of unilateral spondylolysis