What is Spinal stenosis?
Spinal stenosis is as a result of degenerative disc disease and involves overactive osteoblastic activity of the vertebral bodies thought to be as a result of the degenerative changes involving the discs. This results in bone spurs and similar boney overgrowths which leads to stenosis of the neural foramina of the spinal column.
Questions and answers on "Spinal stenosis"
Health resources related to Spinal stenosis
- Spinal stenosis shaking lwg
- Treatment and cure for spinal stenosis
- Twitching in arm spinal stenosis
- Spinal stenosis serratiopeptidase
- Can spinal stenosis be due to the position during sex
- Symptoms of severe spinal stenosis
- Heat intolerance and spinal stenosis
- Spinal stenosis and kidneys
- Spinal stenosis sizzling sensations
- Spinal stenosis and anxiety