What is Spinal fracture?
A spinal fracture (or vertebral fracture) is a fracture affecting the bones of the spinal column. They can affect the cervical vertebrae (a cervical fracture), or other parts of the column. Vertebral fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine are usually associated with major trauma and can cause spinal cord damage that results in neural deficit.
Questions and answers on "Spinal fracture"
Health resources related to Spinal fracture
- Treatment and cure for Spinal fracture
- Symptoms of Spinal fracture
- D12 veg compression spinal fracture
- Spinal fracture causes
- Drugs/medication for Spinal fracture
- Diagnosis of Spinal fracture
- Broken tibia spinal fracture lifting heavy weights a problem
- Rehab and recovery for c6 spinal fracture
- C2 spinal fracture precautions