What is Spider angioma?
Spider angioma is a common sign in patients with liver cirrhosis. This condition is found slightly beneath the skin surface, often containing a central red spot and reddish extensions which radiate outwards like a spider's web. They are benign, and also present in around 10-15% of healthy adults and young children.
Questions and answers on "Spider angioma"
Health resources related to Spider angioma
- How many spider angioma is a worry
- Spider angioma and red dots on lips
- Drugs/medication for spider angioma
- Spider angioma on my face and shoulder
- Symptoms of spider angioma
- Spider angioma children
- Diagnosis of spider angioma
- Spider angioma face how long to live
- Daughter has spider angioma
- Worried childs spider angioma