What is Spasticity?
Clinically spasticity means resistance to velocity dependent passive stretching of a muscle or muscle groups due to loss of inhibition by antagonistic muscle groups.
Questions and answers on "Spasticity"
Health resources related to Spasticity
- Lower extremity spasticity
- Alcohol consumption and muscle spasticity and stiffness
- Stretches for spasticity in the legs
- Weakness spasticity in leg imbalance fatigue had mri help
- Curvature of the penis penis due to spasticity
- Does myleomalacia cause gait spasticity and bowel incontinence
- Are there good treatments for spasticity in ms
- Symptoms of Spasticity
- Epstein barr and spasticity
- Spasticity in 3 month old