Small penis syndrome

Questions and answers on "Small penis syndrome"

Hello doctor.I am 29 years old male.I have a small penis from childhood.Thats why went to consulting the doctor sexologist.they are diagnised my...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Stada will work

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query.
There are two things Micropenis and Small Penis Syndrome....

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Dear sir,
i have been on nexito-ls(escitalopram 10mg+clonazepam 0.5mg) for 3 years. drug helped me a lot and i have been developed from my illness...

doctor1 MD

Thanks for using healthcare magic

You may have generalized anxiety disorder. In that case, a antidepressant with benzodiazepine. I would suggest...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

hello sir, i am a male age 27. i had been depressed for a small penis syndrome and nerves-ed shaking head when facing trouble situation and when...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for your query.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     27 year old male
•     Total illness duration 12 years
•     Known case of anxiety,...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Small penis syndrome

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.