Small bowel tuberculosis

Questions and answers on "Small bowel tuberculosis"

Dr my father has been diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma test are still being performed for markers reports are awaited earlier he w as diagnosed...

doctor1 MD

Thanks for writing in.
Your father needs to see an onco hematologist. You can consult Dr VP Choudhary at Sunflag Hospital in Faridabad....

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Small bowel tuberculosis

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Procedures
Related Medical Topics