What is Sleep paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience an inability to move. It is a transition state between wakefulness and rest characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness).
Questions and answers on "Sleep paralysis"
Health resources related to Sleep paralysis
- Predormital sleep paralysis causes
- Strange sleep paralysis causes
- Alcohol withdrawel and sleep paralysis
- How to enter sleep paralysis
- Diagnosis of predormital sleep paralysis
- Treatment and cure for sleep paralysis
- Sleep paralysis with chiari
- Cocaine causes sleep paralysis
- Sleep paralysis wake up disoriented
- Any ideas and insight into sleep paralysis