What is Sinus cyst?
Nasal polyps are polypoidal masses arising mainly from the mucous membranes of the nose and paranasal sinuses. They are overgrowths of the mucosa that frequently accompany allergic rhinitis, and are freely movable and nontender.
Questions and answers on "Sinus cyst"
Health resources related to Sinus cyst
- Maxillary sinus cyst hearing
- Sphenoid sinus cyst earache
- Symptom sphenoid sinus cyst polyp
- Right maxillary sinus cyst serious
- Sphenoid sinus cyst surgery
- Drugs/medication for sinus cyst
- Maxillary sinus cyst headaches
- Maxillary sinus cyst xray hearing loss
- Symptoms of sinus cyst
- Maxillary sinus cyst hearing loss