What is Severe allergy?
Anaphylaxis is a severe allergic reaction that occurs rapidly and causes a life-threatening response involving the whole body.This reaction can lead to difficulty breathing and shock ultimately leading to death.
Questions and answers on "Severe allergy"
Health resources related to Severe allergy
- Severe allergy causes
- Drugs/medication for Severe allergy
- How to improve from severe allergy
- Tylenol severe allergy side effects
- Diagnosis of Severe allergy
- I took diprofas each year to severe allergy
- Having severe allergy with abdominal pain and diarrhea
- Symptoms of Severe allergy
- Treatment and cure for Severe allergy