What is Separated shoulder?
A shoulder separation is an injury to the acromioclavicular joint on the top of the shoulder. A shoulder separation is not truly an injury to the shoulder joint. The injury actually involves the acromioclavicular joint
Questions and answers on "Separated shoulder"
Health resources related to Separated shoulder
- Lightheaded with separated shoulder
- Separated shoulder causes
- Homeopathic treatment for a separated shoulder
- Treatment and cure for Separated shoulder
- Rehab for separated shoulder
- Stretching recovery of a separated shoulder
- What does a separated shoulder feel like
- Does a separated shoulder cause throbbing pain
- Separated shoulder 16 years old
- Playing sports separated shoulder
Recent questions on Separated shoulder