What is Selective mutism?
Selective mutism (formerly known as elective mutism) usually happens during childhood. A child with selective mutism does not speak in certain situations, like at school, but speaks at other times, like at home or with friends. Selective mutism often starts before a child is 5 years old. It is usually first noticed when the child starts school.
Questions and answers on "Selective mutism"
Health resources related to Selective mutism
- Brain growths and selective mutism
- Is selective mutism a disability
- Treatment and cure for selective mutism
- Selective mutism treatment for adults
- Homeopathy for the treatment of a selective mutism
- Selective mutism treatment india
- What is selective mutism disorder
- Who diagnoses selective mutism
- Selective mutism causes
- Characteristics of selective mutism