Secondary hyperhidrosis

Questions and answers on "Secondary hyperhidrosis"

I have a problem with excessive sweating. Is there a treatment for this problem?...

doctor1 MD


Welcome to XXXXXXX

The problem your are suffering is known medically as "hyperhidrosis".
Hyperhidrosis can be focal - involving palms, soles,...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

For the last year my head sweats constantly to where my head is wet all the time. I am 65, taking blood pressure medicine and stomach medicine....

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
You are suffering from hyperhidrosis

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

Well you are suffering from the symptom...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I have excessive sweating - I call them "showers" my hair gets wet, water runs down my face, under my chin and on to my clothes. clothes on my back...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for posting your query,

You are suffering from excessive sweating condition known as hyperhidrosis. If the sweating occurs as a...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Secondary hyperhidrosis

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Lab Tests