Sebacious gland cysts

Questions and answers on "Sebacious gland cysts"

I am 60 yr old male in good physical health. I went to an STD clinic as I was concerned that newly developed bumps around my anus were genital...

doctor1 MD

There are only two ways to eradicate sebaceous cysts--

1) If they are quite small, they can be treated with a cold CO2 laser by a...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I am 5'3 I weight 137 and I am female. I am single. I have not had sex from 2001 until 2007. From 2007 I had sex with the same man only 4 times. We...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for the query.

Considering your present condition/symptoms, there is nothing suggestive of HIV/AIDS.

The symptoms to look for HIV...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Sebacious gland cysts

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Treatment/Therapy