What is Scoliosis?
This is a malformation of the normal spinal curve and shape. Depending on the degree of scoliosis, surgery or a brace may be indicated.
Questions and answers on "Scoliosis"
Health resources related to Scoliosis
- Scoliosis and bruising toddler
- Scoliosis cured by contraceptive pill
- Can having scoliosis cause migraines
- Severe scoliosis in adults untreated
- Can you get scoliosis from bad posture
- Scoliosis back lumbar bodybuilding
- Shoulder dislocation with scoliosis
- Functional scoliosis exercises for children
- Scoliosis fusion surgery young adult
- Scoliosis and sinus arrhythmia