What is Sciatica?
Sciatica is the pain caused by inflammation of the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve runs from gluteal region to the thigh and then it divides into two branches at the level of the knee. The pain starts from the gluteal region and runs along the course of the nerve from gluteal region to the foot.
Questions and answers on "Sciatica"
Health resources related to Sciatica
- Stretching to relieve sciatica
- Sciatica discoloration feet
- Pitting edema and sciatica
- How long does sciatica pain last
- How to treat acute sciatica
- Frequent lower back problem history of sciatica need a solution
- Mastrubating has caused sciatica
- What do you suggest for sciatica
- Unexplained bruising on leg sciatica
- Sciatica disability living allowance