What is Schizencephaly?
It is splitting of the brain. It is a rare congenital defect with discontinuity of the grey matter. It extends from central ventricles to pia mater dividing them into fluid filled clefts.
Questions and answers on "Schizencephaly"
Health resources related to Schizencephaly
- Schizencephaly causes
- Life expectancy of a child with schizencephaly
- Diagnosis of schizencephaly
- Schizencephaly life span
- Drugs/medication for schizencephaly
- Questions to ask the doctor about schizencephaly
- Schizencephaly and asthma
- Life expectancy of people with schizencephaly
- Schizencephaly behavior
- Schizencephaly life expectancy