What is Rosacea?
Rosacea means a chronic condition characterized by facial erythema (redness) and sometimes pimples. Rosacea affects all ages and has four subtypes, three affecting the skin and the fourth affecting the eyes (ocular type). Left untreated it worsens over time. The two primary modalities of rosacea treatment are topical and oral antibiotic agents.
Questions and answers on "Rosacea"
Health resources related to Rosacea
- Natural rosacea treatment
- What is the remedy for rosacea when on doxycycline
- Male pattern rosacea causes
- What causes rosacea redness
- Azelaic acid rosacea
- Have rosacea redness under eyebrow can desonide be used
- Tea tree oil rosacea
- Doxitab dosage for rosacea
- Symptoms of rosacea back
- Aveeno and rosacea