What is Rhinitis?
Rhinitis or coryza is irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose. Common symptoms of rhinitis are a stuffy nose, runny nose, and post-nasal drip. The most common kind of rhinitis is allergic rhinitis, which is usually triggered by airborne allergens such as pollen and dander.
Questions and answers on "Rhinitis"
Health resources related to Rhinitis
- Rhinitis and skin rashes
- Nonallergic rhinitis coconut oil
- Rhinitis and body temperature
- How is chronic non-allergic rhinitis treated
- Drugs/medication for acute purulent rhinitis
- Will coconut water cause rhinitis
- Drugs/medication for rhinitis
- Symptoms of acute infection/ rhinitis
- Remedies for rhinitis
- Itching all over the body i have sinusities with rhinitis